Reduced to base elements, all political parties can be summed up as either builder or destroyer, liberator or oppressor.
Nobody cares about your sexual preferences.
Friction occurs when people are coerced into affirming, accepting or participating in degenerate sexual behaviors; when children are exposed to debased perversions; and when blatant lies about the safety, normalcy and prevalence of deviant sexual practices are propagated.
Governments seek to disarm law-abiding citizens for only two reasons: Either they have something so nefarious planned that they fear armed resistance, or they are clearing the path for invasion.
Q: A Christian man was accused of a hate crime for displaying a bumper sticker on his car that referenced the Bible verses (not the text itself, just the chapters and verses) that supports traditional marriage and forbids homosexual acts.
The woman presiding over the trial convicted the man because she said it was impossible for anyone to hate sin, but love the sinner.
So, is it really possible to “Love the sinner but hate the sin?”
A: Yes, of course, it is possible to love the sinner but hate the sin. Were it not, there would not be a single person on this earth loved by another.
I hate that my brother was an alcoholic. That doesn’t mean that I suddenly stopped loving him, or that I hate anyone else trapped in addiction. Quite the opposite in fact. If I didn’t love him, I wouldn’t have cared that he was hurting himself.
Now, as it pertains to this particular case, there are several points to keep in mind:
- God forbids His followers from engaging in all sorts of destructive activities including: Drunkenness, adultery, witchcraft, rape, torture, murder, slavery, theft, and various sexual acts. All of these activities have one thing in common: They destroy either body, spirit or soul, and culminate in eternal separation from God for the unrepentant.
- Far from a hate crime, if a person didn’t love those perishing in sin, they certainly wouldn’t bother wasting time warning them of the grave physical and spiritual consequences of their actions.
- Disagreement is not a hate crime. It the foundation of a civil, moral, and advanced society.
- If you are in favor of something and publicly announce your opinion or attempt to pass it into to law (in this case, the redefinition of marriage was the issue), you automatically open your position up to scrutiny and opposition.
- Those that seek to silence opposing opinions do so because they know their position is either immoral, unethical, unsupported by facts or evidence, or harmful to society at large.
- Compelling evidence has been presented that the official presiding over this case is a far-left ideologue and has a history of anti-Christian bigotry – both of which should have resulted in her never being allowed to hear this case or render a verdict.
- Without putting too fine a point on it: “Progressives” lie. The far-left has a long history of presenting false evidence and saying and doing just about anything to attain their goals. Especially goals based upon identity or verifiably destructive or unpopular ideologies like socialism and communism. The woman presiding over this trial was either lying when she claimed that she didn’t believe the defendant could hate the sin but love the sinner, or she was a straight-up sociopath with profound mental problems. How to Spot a Sociopath
A final point to consider is that the preciding official admitted the accused didn’t actually do or say anything hateful, but she believed he harbored homophobic inclinations and that was enough to convict him.
We cannot allow any level of government to legislate thought, compel or suppress speech, or accuse and convict citizens of any crime based upon what they might be thinking or their likelihood of committing a crime.
To scare your pants off about where the idea of pre-crimes could all lead, watch this awesome movie:
Pinnacle Studio video editing and publishing software is absolute trash.
In the seven days I’ve had the Ultimate edition of the software, I’ve experienced multiple crashes per hour, frequent audio and video lag, and, worst of all, it is completely incapable of actually publishing/exporting a finished project!
Grossly over-priced and under-performing.
DO NOT BUY.
Thirty-five is a special age for men.
It’s the age your body decides to betray you.
Sometime around that magical number you’ll find a white chest hair and chuckle, “Not so bad.”
Roughly a month later, you’ll find that twenty-percent of your hair follicles are lazy jerks that refuse to produce melanin.
Then comes the denial. Trimming. Shaving. Home coloring systems. And finally, acceptance and burying all of your tank-tops in the back yard.
Men are acting like women. Women are acting like men. And none of them are happy.
Masculinity and femininity are built into the core who we are as human beings. They are gifts to embraced, not burdens to be shed, archaic societal constructs to be dismantled, or loathsome urges to be suppressed.
Marriage is not the systemic oppression of women. Nor is it outdated, obsolete, or open interpretation – not because God is a big meanie that wants to ruin your fun, but because marriage is the culmination of creation. For in the joining of masculine and feminine, both are made complete. We enhance each other’s strengths, negate each other’s weaknesses, and more accurately reflect the image and character of God.
“But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”